Breakfast Envy – New Hot & Fit hot cereal cups
Hi Friends –
I’m excited to share with you another of our Hot & Fit innovations this summer – our Earnest Eats hot cereal cups:
- Super Grain blend of Quinoa, Amaranth & Oats
- American, Mayan & Asia Blends
- Just add hot water and let sit for 3-4 minutes
- Delicious and ready to go, anywhere, anytime
And fair warning – when you break one of these out you may experience a serious round of breakfast envy from co-workers, family and friends
SUPERFOOD HOT CEREAL – TO GO
What I love about our hot cereal cups is that they have all the greatness of our Hot & Fit cereals but are easy to take with you when you didn’t think a healthy option was possible. Like our Hot & Fit canisters, our Hot & Fit hot cereals have Whole Oats, Quinoa and Amaranth, plus nuts, seeds and dried fruits like almonds, mango, cranberries, cocoa and cashews for a powerhouse of nutrition and flavor. Our friend Greg gave us an early review (thanks Greg!):
“I tried this one [Mayan] in the morning. Outstanding!! Great flavor, mouth feel, and the goodie factor was stellar. Also, it kept me full until lunch and looks so cool visually. I was reading the ingredients whilst eating and getting super pumped. One more thing, I was able to use our hot water dispenser, no boiling or microwaving required. Made it even more convenient.”
TOP 5 PLACES I’M USING OUR HOT CUPS
I’ve been surprised how often I’m using the cups for a healthy breakfast instead of less-good options I was using – here’s my Top 5:
- Airport – A biggie because I hate the low quality, high calorie options there – and so easy because our hot cups are not liquid and go through security just fine. I just ask for hot water near my gate.
- In the car – I add hot water and put in my beverage holder
- Hiking – looking forward to this one!
- Backpack/Briefcase – because they’re good wherever you can get hot water – coffee stations work great – I’ve got them in my pack and pop them out when I’m offsite or at an office – instant awesome breakfast envy
- At my Desk – Nice to settle in at my desk with some hot oolong tea and a Hot & Fit cup!
I’d love to hear where you find yourself using them.
Our whole food ingredients make for incredible nutrition for breakfast:
- Fiber, Excellent Source, 6-7g, from 100% whole grains
- Protein 8-9g, from our combination of whole grains, nuts and seeds
- About ½ the sugar of other hot cups (and we use non-GMO minimally processed real cane sugar from our friends at Zulka Pure Cane Sugar)
- Vegan, Wheat-Free, 100% natural, Dairy-Free
WHERE TO FIND: EARNEST EATS.com
Right now you will only find our hot cereal cups at Earnesteats.com Select coffeehouses (please ask your barista!) and natural foods stores will have them nationwide later this fall. [Please note our Hot & Fit multi-serving canisters are now in or going into Whole Foods Northern California, The Fresh Market nationwide, Wegman’s and Raley’s Supermarkets]. I invite you to try them and tell us what you think!
- Reviews of our Hot & Fit Cereals:
- Hungry Girl says:”That Mayan one is face-meltingly good”. Thanks Hungry Girl!
- Kate Lowenstein at Health.com said- “All three cereals—the Americas blend, with cranberries and almonds, the Mayan blend, with dark cocoa, almonds, and pepitas, and the Asian blend, with mango and green tea—are impressively low in sugar (2 g or less per serving) and high in protein (6g) and fiber (5g)”. Thanks Health Magazine blog!
- Articles on Superfood Nutrition and Ingredients:
- For more detail on our superfood ingredients: